As an AAMET EFT Trainer, I am responsible for ensuring that students wishing to become certified demonstrate the required skills (core competencies) in an assessment before moving forward. My Certification and Assessment Package is designed help you join AAMET International at the Certified EFT Practitioner level.
All Coursework and Practice Requirements (Beginning and Intermediate Students):
- Complete a Level 1 course or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Complete the Level 2 course
- Provide 3 written Case Studies that demonstrate a practical understanding of core EFT skills
- Provide a one-hour recorded session (considered a 4th Case Study) which demonstrates your competent, individualized EFT approach with a subject. We will follow-up this session with a 1-to-1 phone call to discuss your approach.
- Complete and submit a multiple choice test that demonstrates core EFT knowledge
- Complete 50 EFT sessions with at least 25 clients
- Complete 6 Hours of 1-to-1 Supervision/Mentoring
In general, the whole Certification/Assessment process (which includes the Mentoring/Supervision requirement), takes place within six months. If you need more time, this can always be arranged. Once we have discussed your readiness to move forward, you can pay for your Certification/Assessment and Mentoring here. A payment plan is available.
What Happens After We Are Complete?
- Once you have met all the requirements, you will receive from me a certificate acknowledging completion of all the required steps
- You may then apply to the AAMET directly with your new credentials for membership at the Certified EFT Practitioner Level (Application fee: about $150)
- AAMET will contact me to verify that you have demonstrated the required skills
- Upon verification of your completion of the requirements, AAMET grants you full EFT Practitioner Certification
- You will be a Certified EFT Practitioner as long as you agree to honor AAMET’s continuing education requirements
EFT Certification Costs/Steps Overview (Level 2)
Level 2 Training Course: $295-$350
Assessment: $1200 (includes 6 hours personal supervision & mentoring)
Join AAMET International at Certified Practitioner level: See AAMET.org for details
AAMET International Core Competency Requirements (Level 2)
Certification for Advanced Practitioner (Level 3)
AAMET offers members the ability to join as Certified Advanced EFT Practitioners. Students seeking this status need to complete a Level 3 course and additional assessment, mentoring and supervision. Learn more about my AAMET Level 3 – Art of Delivery Training and Certification Courses here.