Want to connect with a stronger personal practice of EFT? The EFT Workbook (below) is an ebook and audio (Mp3) program that teaches an easy way to tap everyday for greater relief and insight on your own.
The EFT Workbook: Learn to “Follow The Trail”
Using EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)
Guided Audio Tutorial (.mp3)
& 40 Page Workbook (.pdf)
The Full 40-page EFT Workbook shares an expanded version of this powerful method that will allow you to integrate EFT more easily into your daily life:
- Know Where to Start. Many people have a hard time sitting down to do EFT. They have a lot going on and it’s easy to get overwhelmed. By following the trail, you identify your challenge, follow the trail and let tapping do the work – one word or phrase at a time
- View Yourself and Your Challenges More Compassionately. How many of you kick yourselves for what you are going through? Writing and tapping allows a slow exploration of this energy so you can bring understanding, awareness and, best of all, resolution to many of the aspects of your challenge – including your frustrations
- Release the Struggle. Pushing through uncomfortable emotions never feels very good. Sometimes you just can’t get your attention off of what is wrong. When this happens, sitting down to a “tapping page” is an excellent remedy. I like the confidence of knowing that if I spend a few minutes of following the trail, I will almost immediately feel better. A longer exploration, when I make the time, is even more satisfying
- Change Self-Defeating Behavior / Address Limiting Beliefs. The workbook offers simple, yet powerful tapping language for helping you easily resolve self-protective patterns – so we can disarm them.
- Let the Right Words Come. Following the trail allows the words to rise up from your subconscious at just the right time. The EFT Workbook (below) shows you how you can learn to ask yourself good questions and consider important areas as you tap along – regardless of the challenge in front of you.
The Download Package Includes:
- Comprehensive Step-by-Step Instructions
- Guided Reference Pages (.pdf) for learning as you go
- The Core Beliefs Pages (.pdf) for transforming limiting beliefs
- An online resource page featuring the Companion Audio Program (.mp3) to guide you along
- Access to Introductory Workbook Teleclass recordings
The resource page is intended to evolve as the workbook does, and complementary updates and support materials will be posted as they become available.