EFT Level 1 Class, Newtown, CT, 2014
When you are ready to feel more comfortable and confident using EFT, Level 1 is two days of intensive, hands-on training designed to give you practical experience in all the basics.
The Level 1 course is open to anyone – from beginning students who want to use EFT for themselves, friends and family to helping professionals who want to develop a powerful new skill set for their toolboxes.
If you are looking to share EFT at the professional level, Level 1 is designed to prepare you in every way to move on to Level 2, where you will continue to learn how to step into the role of EFT Practitioner. Following Level 2, students may choose to pursue AAMET EFT Practitioner Certification.
February 3-5, 2017
Click to Register
What Level 1 Students Are Saying:
– Deb Hill, Teacher/Educator
The weekend was powerful and life-changing. The skills Jade taught on day 2 for trauma and for physical pain were the most meaningful for me, on a professional level as I continue my therapeutic work with trauma-affected clients, and on a personal level with my own physical issues (migraines). After the EFT demo with Jade on day 2, I experienced an immediate reduction in the pain intensity of my headache, and the morning after the training I had the pleasure of waking up for the first time in several days with no neck or head pain. As symptoms came up during the day, I used the EFT that I learned to manage them.
– Kate Coffey, LCSW
More About EFT Level 1:
By training over two days, students are given the time to explore the depth and breadth of Level 1 skills. Relatively small class sizes also allow for individualized feedback as well as personal encouragement. My trainings are each designed to ensure that students have every chance to experience the required skills and come to their own conclusions about this uniquely effective healing modality.
In an AAMET EFT Level 1 Course, students can expect to learn:
- What EFT/tapping is and the history behind it
- An overview of the science behind EFT
- Building Bridges from existing beliefs to EFT
- How to use the EFT Basic Recipe and shortcuts to the process
- Identifying SUDS/intensity, testing your work and measuring progress
- The importance of Resistance/ (PR) Psychological Reversal and how to handle it
- Skillful questioning and how to formulate Setup statements
- Meeting a person “where they are” and reflecting a person’s words back to them
- Aspects of our emotional issues and the concept of shifting aspects
- The importance of being specific
- How to handle excessive emotional intensity
- The Movie Technique for resolving troubling memories
- Understanding the Generalization Effect
- What does progress look/feel like?
- Using EFT to help with aches and pains
- Using EFT on addictive cravings
- The concept of Borrowing Benefits
- Troubleshooting: What to do when EFT does not seem to work
This is brief outline of the course (as well as AAMET Level 1 requirements). Feel free to write or call if you have any questions.
jade [at] emotionalengine.com